I'm not afraid of heights, but I definitely have a healthy respect for depths. So I'm as surprised as anyone that I've written a book featuring a girl who loves to be as high up in the air as possible.
I am a writer, editor, and publisher living just north of the Golden Gate Bridge with my wife, Maura Vaughn and our daughters. And our cats.
Currently, I run my own small publishing company, Stillpoint Digital Press. Since 1999, I’ve overseen the publications program for Joseph Campbell Foundation. I have edited three posthumous volumes of Campbell's unpublished writing and lectures and overseen editions of seventy additional titles, including the third edition of his masterpiece, Hero with a Thousand Faces.
In June, 2016, I released Risuko, a historical adventure novel (whew! lots of qualifications on that!) set in Japan during the Civil War era, and I'm in the middle of writing Bright-Eyes, the second book in the Seasons of the Sword series.
I'm a passionate reader of mysteries, fantasy, and whatever else I can get my hands on. I am a story addict.
And that's me, at the moment. 😉
- Preview: Namaste (Let It Go)Let It Go, the newest friendly menage tale by K.D. West, comes out on Friday, August 2! PRE-ORDER TODAY Let It Go follows Helen, Tommy, and Al (from Let It Snow), as they reach their gold at the end of the rainbow. Their ride off into the sunset. Their polyamorous honeymoon on an idyllic tropical […]
- Character Mutiny: A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to Bright Eyes
- Preview: Foxtrot, Tango, Whiskey (from The Visitor Rises)Is four too many — or not enough? It’s Gina’s twenty-first birthday, and she’s ready to celebrate with her fabulous boyfriends Jim, Matt, and Sam. But an unexpected encounter makes Gina rethink many of her assumptions, questioning even the stability of their ménage à quatre. Follow Gina through a day of surprises, excitement, passion — and […]
- Review: Lethal White — Deadly Fun
- Stories & Keeping Time news
- Preview: Trick or Treat — a Frightful Menage TaleOn this night, the division between this world and the next is at its thinnest A widow, a young stud, and a longed-for guest create magic When Death leaves this young widow bereft and alone, why should she have to take it lying down — unless she wants to? Through fair means or foul, she […]
- Preview: The Visitor Falls (MMMF Interracial Reverse Harem)A sneak preview of K.D. West’s hot new interracial reverse harem tale, The Visitor Falls! Check out what new polyamorous exploits Gina gets up to in this steamy sequel to The Visitor Celebrates. Psst! You can pre-order The Visitor Falls for just $0.99 on Stillpoint/Eros or at your favorite ebook retailer… But only through September 1! […]
- What’s with Kee Sun’s accent?
- Weekly Roundup
- Weekly Roundup