April may be the cruelest month, but here at Stillpoint Digital there’s some good news — with a new month, comes a new roundup of this weeks most interesting #eprdctn-related articles.
- For those just dipping their toes into the literary arts, check out Just Publishing Advice’s article on how to get started as a writer.
- Not sure your eBook’s worth writing? Give it a second chance, and take a look at what recently e-published author Cole Schafer has to say.
- Interested in how online publishing has the power to impact younger generations? Here’s why Mark Roquet thinks we need to invest more in Ed Tech.
- Everyone gets their news in a different way — here’s how the digital newsstand is coming back into vogue.
- Every story deserves a chance to blossom into its own. Here’s why Kristen Lamb thinks authors should wait before they edit.
- For avid readers/writers looking to become the masters of their own economic fate, these book recommendations for non-marketers may be worth a glance.
Did you like this week’s articles? Feel free to let us know in the comments!