With the summer solstice comes longer days. With longer days comes more time for reading! Here’s this week’s roundup of what we found interesting in the world of ePublishing.
- Last week, we listed an article about how one author was cheating Kindle Unlimited. This week, we’re continuing the story with this article on how Amazon’s inability to measure page size is allowing more authors to cheat the system.
- Continuing on with the Digital Reader, here’s an older article about the dangers of hacking, even on creator platforms like Createspace.
- In other Amazon news, Arabic-language ebooks are now fully supported and for sale on the Kindle Store
- On a lighter note — do you have a blog? Great! Here’s a piece on how to recycle your best content for even more engagement.
- Haven’t really given audiobooks a proper try? This research, suggesting audiobooks outrank even films in emotional engagement, might change your mind.
- Finally, ever wonder what classics the rest of your Kindle-buddies are reading? These Project Gutenberg Top 100 lists can help.
Any thoughts on what you read this week? We’d love to hear them! Comment below and we’ll get right back to you.