I'm not afraid of heights, but I definitely have a healthy respect for depths. So I'm as surprised as anyone that I've written a book featuring a girl who loves to be as high up in the air as possible.
I am a writer, editor, and publisher living just north of the Golden Gate Bridge with my wife, Maura Vaughn and our daughters. And our cats.
Currently, I run my own small publishing company, Stillpoint Digital Press. Since 1999, I’ve overseen the publications program for Joseph Campbell Foundation. I have edited three posthumous volumes of Campbell's unpublished writing and lectures and overseen editions of seventy additional titles, including the third edition of his masterpiece, Hero with a Thousand Faces.
In June, 2016, I released Risuko, a historical adventure novel (whew! lots of qualifications on that!) set in Japan during the Civil War era, and I'm in the middle of writing Bright-Eyes, the second book in the Seasons of the Sword series.
I'm a passionate reader of mysteries, fantasy, and whatever else I can get my hands on. I am a story addict.
And that's me, at the moment. 😉
- Elements of Style: CSS for Ebooks
- Weekly Roundup – 6 Fresh Topics in Ebook Publishing
- Speaking in Code: Ebook HTML basics
- Weekly Roundup: 7 Interesting Articles on eBook Publishing
- Comment on Join the YA Scavenger Hunt by Risuko
- Comment on Join the YA Scavenger Hunt by Lily M.
- Join the YA Scavenger Hunt
- Review: Tower of Dawn is the eye of the hurricane
- Risuko Audiobook Now Available
- Poll: Help us choose the Bright Eyes cover!