Don't call it a comeback! Here's the second installment in our now weekly roundup of interesting articles in the world of eBook publishing.
- Whether you're an up-and-coming young author or an old hat, Derek Haines' article on the basics of online publication will surely be of interest.
- Everyone knows that knowledge is power, but fewer of us know how to wield it. That's where this PublishDrive article on smart metadata comes in.
- It's always nice to support a fellow digital publisher — so whether or not you download her eBook, give Kristen Hick's piece about Advanced SEO a read.
- Speaking of SEO, this online marketing post aimed at local business owners is worth scrolling through for anyone trying to boost their small publishing business.
- Those of us who work in the creative world know just how damaging piracy can be. That's why Switzerland's eBook piracy solution more than piqued my interest.
- Last but certainly not least, if you've been following the data abuse allegations against Facebook, this think piece about the online publishing realm should certainly interest you.
Also, do check out a couple of my own posts:
- On TheBookDesigner.com: Fun with Formats: ePub2 vs. ePub3
- Here on StillpointDigital.com: Speaking in Code: HTML Basics for Ebooks
That's it for this week! Questions or comments? Leave them below, and we'll happily get back to you.